Monday, March 29, 2010

School Address

Here is Kyle's school address below.  Feel free to send packages to this address, as for letters and regular sized mail those can get sent to our apartment, but we still need to transfer that address onto the computer.  :(  We think having the Korean address versus the translated one is better so that the Korean mailman knows where to send our stuff.  From what I've read online, as long as it says South Korea on the package in English it should be fine to leave the US, but we'll post the translation so you can use both.  


South Korea  경기도  고양시  일산서구  대화동  868-1  번지  대화이튼키즈학교  Kyle Benson

South Korea  Gyeonggi-do  Goyang-si  Ilsandong-gu  Daehwadong  868-1  Beonji  Daehwa  Eton  Kids  School  Kyle Benson


Quick update about our weekend:  We went into Seoul on Saturday and wandered around Hongik University where a bunch of college art students set up a market to sell their crafts.  We found some pretty sweet items and will definitely be returning after receiving our first pay check.  :)  We then walked from that market to the electronic goods market which was a few miles over and were overwhelmed by the 200 different stores selling electronics.  We then wandered around some more and ended up at I'Park Mall (so big it has it's own metro line inside the mall).  Since the mall is so massive I couldn't take a picture of the whole thing, and there don't seem to be any good bird's eye view of it, so this is the best I can do.
We wandered around the mall, found a late lunch, and then headed back home around 5:30 since we were exhausted.  We are finally all caught up on Lost (for Lost fans reading this).  Last 2 episodes, so good!  We spent Sunday cleaning, doing laundry, and just relaxing.  Overall, good weekend.  


Next weekend we are going to Jinhae (South East) near Busan with our recruiter for the cherry blossom festival.  Hopefully the cherry trees have started to blossom since it's still pretty cold up here and nothing has started to bloom yet.  :(  Pollution is still making us feel crappy and I'll be happy when I finally have my voice back to normal (I either don't have a voice or I sound like a 12 year old boy.  I just can't win!)  :(  We get our registration cards on Tuesday and then have to set up a bank account, and THEN we get our cell phones and internet.  We'll definitely let you know when we have reliable internet.  It's bed time now since we have to be up early.  


Miss you and love you all!  K & M

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I can write that address down. could you mail me that in person and I can copy it and put it on the packages? I got a bunch of stuff for you guys today at the store for teaching and having fun. love mom (beth)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dad (Gregg) took care of it. I pasted it into google translate and got the english transliteration. Now we can put the sk & the english transliteration on a package to satisfy both US & SK postal services. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete