It looks like we are off to South Korea on Tuesday, March 2nd!
Lost In Translation Moment - One of what I know will be many:
Kyle & I thought that we were going to Ulsan, located near Busan in the south east part of SK. After our tickets were bought, I e-mailed the recruiter because our itinerary ended in Seoul, which is 2.5 hrs by fast train, 6 hours by bus away from Busan. We found out that there is an Ilsan, SK located 20 minutes outside of Seoul and that's where we will be instead of Ulsan. While this change of locations (to us), seemed rather last minute, we're excited to be closer to Seoul since there are more hospitals and things to do there.
Look for posts to come once we arrive and get settled in!
yeah finally happening be safe and have fun!!!!
ReplyDeletegood luck
ReplyDeleteboth of you have a great time and be safe!!!
ReplyDeletebon voyage from lila and peter
ReplyDeleteBe safe, be well and be happy!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time!
With best wishes from Chris and Harlee
Awesome! Safe travels to you both and I will definitely be checking this blog to see how you both are doing! Hugs! =)
ReplyDeleteWe will be awaiting to hear of your many adventures. We will miss you and love you both. Mom and Dad Beth and Gregg
ReplyDeleteSAFE JOURNEY AND DON'T GET LOST!!!!
In response to the blog by Kyle, I can certainly vouch for some crazy moments that were not expected. I guess a bad dress rehearsal means a good show. It was stressful but Kyle did what he had to and today is packing day. We are off to get space savers for his pillow and beautiful quilt made by Monica. We have hit the wholesale club for all the incidentals and now we put it all together with a piece of our hearts. Kyle and Monica will have the experience of a lifetime and we plan to see them in the fall. I must admit that sleeping the past few days for me has been a bit rocky- waking up to think of different things but that is what a mom does. So Kyle and Monica as show business goes- Break a leg!! love you Mom
ReplyDelete